Monday, April 4, 2011

Sleep Over in the Family Room

On Friday, Phil and I were hanging out with our friends Ryan and Courtney. They told us that on weekends, they often take their mattress off their bed and put it in their family room to watch movies and sleep. I thought that sounded fun but I didn't think about it again once the conversation was over.

Phil and I got home from our General Conference weekend up in Highland last night and while I was on the phone, Phil suddenly started picking up our mattress. I had completely forgotten about our conversation with Ryan and Courtney and my first thought was that Phil was probably rotating our mattress (not like we have ever done that before). I then realized that he was putting it in our family room. We had a fun night watching Chopped All Stars on the Food Network and spending the night in the family room on our mattress!



3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! You finally did it huh? Without us? I'm disappointed. Of course our beds wouldn't both fit in there but it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing! I love it! You guys are so fun. Maybe we can all have a sleep over in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie we are still going to have a sleepover before you guys move ok?!

    ReplyDelete