Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yep....


I finished my finals today!!!!

It was such a good feeling to check off all six of my finals in 4 days! I have now enjoyed approximately eight hours with absolutely no school hanging over my head. I love it! I also love thinking that I will NEVER again have to take finals before Christmas! Ok maybe I shouldn't say never. Getting a Masters degree someday is not out of the question ;) Ah but it's so nice!

On an unrelated note. . .we had an extended Lamoreaux family Christmas party last Sunday. Phil and I decided to give a little hamster as our white elephant gift. I told Phil we shouldn't name him because we would get attached. We named him anyways. . . And got attached.


He is so cute. His name is Pong because he is a Chinese hamster, plus the pet store sent him home in a Chinese food to-go box. Unfortunately, the game of white elephant means someone else takes him home. I miss Pong! haha

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great feeling. And 6 finals in just 4 days is impressive! What a relief though. Well, I for one am incredibly glad that you won't have school to worry about when we come in just a couple of weeks. That just means more play time for us and Aunt Katelyn. By the way, I've been meaning to call you for several days now. But whenever I think about it someone is always screaming or needing something. I will call you soon so we can make some party plans! Yippee for Christmas break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy. I hope he didn't get too jumbled in the white elephant game. Did you wrap him in a regular Christmas package? Congrats on being done this semester. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel has got to be the best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just wrapped the to-go box. He did get kind of jumbled. When the girl who got him unwrapped it and looked inside she said, "It's a dead hamster!" I freaked out and felt so bad. Then Pong moved...what a relief ha

    ReplyDelete