Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!


Phil and I had such a great Thanksgiving break. We both just enjoyed time with family and did ZERO homework (that part proved to be a little stressful once classes started again).

The night before Thanksgiving, Phil and I made gingerbread houses with our friends Brandon and Melissa. We got a sweet gingerbread kit from Walmart, although the candy that came with it was disgraceful. We had a great time eating frosting and decorating our little village.



Phil and I set up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Before we set our little fake tree up, we helped Phil's family set up their massive real tree!


Phil did a great job on the ladder!



It was so fun to turn Christmas music on and decorate our tree. It definitely made me feel ready for Christmas. Now I just need to get through finals next week for the Christmas season to truly kick in!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tree!! And I cannot wait to see your little place in just a couple of weeks. And the one upstairs looks massive! I'm glad my mom is going to keep all her Christmas things up for Aubrey because that means we'll get to see it all too. Hopefully finals are going well so far. We are seriously counting down the days until we get to come see you. We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete