Friday, June 3, 2011

Yay For Frozen Yogurt!

My latest and greatest favorite treat is frozen yogurt. I seriously love getting the little sample cups, trying different flavors, then putting together a yummy treat with my favorite toppings! Even if I already know what I'm getting, I have to get a sample cup. My two favorite FroYo places are Yogurtland in Orem and Orange Leaf in Highland. Favorite flavors: Yogurtland--Red Velvet cupcake batter, vanilla wafer and cinnamon Graham cracker... Orange Leaf--cake batter, pomegranate, pineapple, and raspberry! My mood determines what I actually get. The best part is that I've found a way to convince myself that frozen yogurt is actually good for me. Ok, well maybe not GOOD for me, but definitely not bad for me!



I went to Orange Leaf with my family on Memorial day and I discovered that they will turn your spoon into a bracelet! Sweet right? Of course I wanted one.

Tada!!!!

Now I have an Orange Leaf spoon bracelet forever and ever. I'm definitely craving some frozen yogurt now. Good thing its Friday. I bet I can convince Phil to take me ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Darn!! Now I am CRAVING frozen yogurt. It is TOTALLY good for you.. at least good for your happiness. so it's a must. golly mine always end up being Hugely heavy though... I need to master the art of not piling EVERY topping onto my frozen yogurt. I'll work on that and report back... that means I'll have to go to one! Do they have them in North Carolina? I'll investigate. thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH SO SO FUN!!! Can we go together. I LOVE THE BRACELET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... I want some yogurt now!

    ReplyDelete