Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lunch with Heather!

Phil and I met Kade and Heather Fowers while living in our Provo apartment.  We always had so much fun hanging out with them so we were sad to see them move to Virginia last summer.  We were lucky enough to see them this past November when they came home to Ogden for their baby Jameson’s blessing.

In the middle of March, I was pleased to open my email and find a message waiting for me from Heather.  She told me that Kade had a two-week business trip so she was coming home to visit her family during that time.  I was honored when she thought of me and asked if I would be available to meet her for lunch.
We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Gateway.  It was so good to see Heather and her darling Jameson again!  He is adorable.  It was fun to just catch up with one of my best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment