Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I love this time of year because it is a chance for me to reflect on all of my many blessings. Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to kick off the Christmas season which is a time of giving and being grateful. I feel so blessed this Thanksgiving for all of the amazing people in my life and everything they do for me.


I am so thankful for my amazing husband and best friend! He is my everything and my hero. His greatest joy comes from making me happy and I can truly see that everything he does stems from trying to fulfill that desire. He is so selfless and passionate about everything he enjoys in life (which includes me). Philip knows me so well and I love watching our relationship develop. I keep thinking there is no way I can love him anymore than I already do...but then I'm proven wrong.



I am so grateful for my amazing families! Yes, plural...families. My family (top) has been supportive of me throughout my life and now I have Phil's family (bottom) as another support. I would especially like to thank my sisters, Ali and Sabrina, for their love and friendship. They have loved me through the good and the bad and they have always been my best friends. Phil and I are so blessed to have both families about 25 minutes away from our apartment in Provo. They are so kind and willing to feed us Sunday dinner every week, let us do laundry, and just be there for anything we may need. We are also so thankful to them for their strength in the gospel and for raising us in the church. That is a priceless gift they have given us and we are so thankful to them. We love you all!





























Last but certainly not least, I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the one thing in my life that has been constant and has never changed. He has always been there for me with open and comforting arms. He knows my hopes and dreams as well as my trials and concerns. I am so thankful for His constant love and support. He has given me the ultimate gift and for that, I am deeply thankful. No matter what happens in life, I know that I am never alone.




Thanks again to everyone who makes my life what it is. I'm so grateful for your influence.
Happy Thanksgiving. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - there is so much in life to be thankful for. What a great holiday Thanksgiving is because it turns our focus away from ourselves allowing us to remember all of the blessings in our lives. I love Thanksgiving. I also love that picture of you and Phil on your wedding day. You 2 are such a beautiful couple. We sure missed you this last week, but are excited to celebrate the next holiday with you. We can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete