Monday, March 1, 2010

School

I know everyone has been wondering where we have gone...well, the answer is no where! School has totally taken over my life and since i take control of the blog I have not had enough time to post anything. Updates:Me-I am taking Chemistry 1210 and Physics 1210 at Utah Valley University. I also TA for Anatomy lab and love it. Its a little bit of time but there is nothing better than seeing someone do well in Anatomy. Katelyn is working at Timpanogos Hospital full time in wait for the answer to nursing schools. We didn't get into UVU but we are waiting on Weber State University and Provo College and Ameritech. Weber would be our number one choice but anything to get going on her career and so we can get having a family someday...hopefully. HA. We have started a Weekly game night for our Sunday school group on tuesdays and it has been really fun. I will post up some pictures as soon as i download them onto my computer. I must say we are really good at our dancing game. Hopefully it will keep getting a good turn out and we can get our group together a little more often than once a month. We have the best neighbors ever and since our schedules are gone we haven't seen them for a while. So other than family, school and alone time(whatever we can get ;) ) there is not much else. Love who ever is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment