Friday, March 5, 2010

Ikea!!

We were walking past this set up family room and kids room where this puppet show curtain was in the kids room. Katelyn was so excited that she ran past the curtains and told me to wait. This is what my surprise was! Is she not the cutest thing ever? I think she is so cute!

Katelyn's dream kitchen. There was the coolest looking microwave that looked exactly like the the oven. It was a really cool Kitchen to have someday.
Pretending to have a cool desk and laptop in our apartment.
Funny thing is this book is in russian. I was trying to read the words and I didn't make sense.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! That is so awesome. Ikea is the best date ever. Dave and I LOVE to go there and window shop. We love to imagine what our dream house would look like. Ah, someday, right? And also, you can't beat the $1 hotdogs. Nice.

    ReplyDelete