Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gender Roles

Phil is taking a physchology of gender class at the U right now. For one of his assignments, he was supposed to do something against his gender role and write a paper about his experience.

After he found out about the assignment, I got a text from him saying, "I need to get a pedicure." Ummm......that is one thing I have never heard Phil say. He further explained the assignment and I was 100% on board. I thought it would be so fun to get pedicures together ha. Unfortunately we weren't about to spend $25/person for a school project. Phil's next idea was shaving his legs....I said NO! Then phil got the idea of doing a facial mask. So we went to Walmart and bought a fairly inexpensive tube of lemon scented clay mask.


I love that he even wanted the head band to keep his hair back!

We had fun cleansing our pores together while watching an episode of "Lie to Me." We have recently become hooked on this show via Netflix. It is so interesting! But don't worry, this isn't taking away from us staying up to date with Modern Family, The Office, or Psych!

This fun spa evening also included a lovely foot massage for me from my darling husband!


1 comment:

  1. I know this sounds weird but that green mask makes your blue eyes pop Katelyn. It's a good color on you :)
    Glad that Phil got in touch with his feminine side. But I don't think he needed a mask to do that ;)
    That was sweet of him to top the night off with a foot massage. Maybe he could give Drew a nudge in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete