Friday, September 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Phil and I are finally starting to feel settled into our new home. Here is a little tour...


2 pics of our family room
(we turned a bedroom into our family room)

Our bedroom minus the dressers.
They didn't fit in the picture

Bathroom

This area connects our bedroom to our family room. The order of things goes our bedroom, a vanity, shower, toilet, another vanity, then our family room. It's a nice connection.


Dining area and kitchen

Closer view of kitchen

This is the view out of the window over my sink.
I love it because it makes me feel like I'm not in a basement anymore.
Plus sometimes the cats will curl up down there and hummingbirds feed from flowers growing to the right of this picture. I LOVE it!!!

A few things came with this move that I have not had in my two years of marriage....

AND


Isn't that a pretty sight?!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...the perks of living with parents, huh? I love having a washer and dryer.
    Looks cute! We need to come visit you guys soon. Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete