Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our first post!



Katelyn and I have been enjoying our first few months of married life so much that we thought you might want to know about it. This past weekend I took Katelyn to Disney Princesses on Ice. I was a little worried about this event but it turned out to be really quite fun! When we were walking up to the Energy Solutions Arena(which I think its easier to say The Delta Center) all I saw where little girls dressed up in their princess dresses. I turned to Katelyn and said, "This is so a little kids event". As the pictures will show I did have lots of fun being with my wife. I love her so much and enjoy doing lots of things with her.
Belle and her prince-For those of you who don't know, Katelyn loved Belle as a little girl and used to make everyone call her Belle.


This was way cool! The castle turned to become the Saltans Palace and another one...I cant remember.


This was a cool scene. I can't Imagine how hard it would be to skate around in those costumes. I wonder how heavy those are...


This was one of my many perfect pictures. Sleeping beauty in the act of pricking her finger.


Aladin flipping Jasmine. This stuff is a lot cooler when you see it live. It is amazing what these athletes can do.

3 comments:

  1. Rock on, man. That's a sweet date. DIsney on Ice is actually sort of a secret fantasy for me. Someday, I'll take my wife to see it, and I'll make her think it's for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! I am so excited you now have a blog. And what a fun date. My favorite picture is the first one. What a cute couple. It is quite obvious that marriage has been nothing but wonderful for you two. Tyler was sitting on my lap when I opened the blog and he shouted out "Phil . . . Tate!!!" very excitedly. Thanks for being a great aunt and uncle. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to get away from it all and go to the "happily ever after", oh wait I think that is where you two already are, by the looks of your picture!! You look so happy together. I miss you, thanks for blogging it will make you seem right next door, ok not really but I will have to pretend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete